If you would like to reach any of our staff or contributors, please use our online contact form.
- James Hansen, PhD, director of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies and climatologist
- Ralph Nader, consumer advocate and founder of Public Citizen and numerous other citizens’ groups
These authors publish regular features in Transition Voice.
- Brent Bolin, “The Growler,” craft beer column
- Vicki Lipski, climate change
- Guy McPherson, climate change
- Elizabeth Scarpino, “A Pilgrim’s Progress,” adapting our minds to a new world
- Jeremy Williams, analysis of the Transition movement
Photographers and Artists
Lynn Crounse: I am an explorer. My inspiration comes from all directions and sources. I make do with what crosses my path. I love the lives and places I encounter and document the world as I see it, striving only to capture the beauty in all of my subjects. I also do assignment and commercial photography work. Currently, I’m based in Virginia and travel as often as possible. To view more images visit my website.
Jonathan Plotkin: Jonathan graduated from George Washington University in 1976 with a BA in Political Science, and in 1980 earned an MBA in Strategic Planning from Northeastern University in Boston. After 20+ years in commercial real estate, Plotkin elected to follow his childhood dream of devoting as much time as possible to his freelance career as a professional illustrator and cartoonist. With the inauguration of PlotkinArt.com, the wish is fulfilled!
John Tomasko: John’s first published photos were of the Bastille Day Waiter/Waitress Run through the streets of York, PA. John travels around the United States almost constantly. When he finds something interesting, he sends back photos for Transition Voice.